TpX – A drawing tool for Windows
TpX is a lightweight, easy-to-use graphical editor for Windows platform for creating drawings and including them into TeX files in publication-ready form. It can also be used as a stand-alone editor for vector graphics.
The output is a file (with extension .TpX) containing the drawing as TeX code or as an \includegraphics link to an external file created by the program. The user can choose between several output formats. TpX saves its own data in TeX file comments so that the drawing can be loaded into TpX and edited again. This internal TpX format is based on XML and can easily be understood and edited.
TpX can import EMF/WMF pictures created by other Windows applications, including many applications producing scientific graphs. In most cases the result is nice, though sometimes the imported picture needs some manual editing. So TpX can be used as an EMF-to-any converter.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (874.8k).
- 2008-12-07 CTAN update: TpX 1.5
- 2007-08-04 CTAN package update: TpX 1.4
- 2006-05-22 CTAN package update: TpX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bmpp: Convert bitmap files to PS/EPS/PDF
- bit2spr: Convert bitmaps to "sprites"
- bm2font: Convert bitmaps to PK fonts
- gapfill: Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs