ttf2tex – Use TrueType fonts with teTeX
This script for the Bash shell was designed to create all files neccessary to use TrueType fonts with teTeX from a set of TTF files. It sorted them, build the map files required by ttf2pk and pdfTeX, and optionally install them. The package was designed for UNIX/Linux systems running teTeX.
The package is no longer supported by anyone.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2000–2002, 2004 Philipp Lehman|
|Maintainer||Philipp Lehman (inactive)|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (167.4k).
- 2003-06-05 CTAN upload: ttf2tex 0.6.1
- 2002-09-30 Upload: ttf2tex 0.6 (TrueType font installer for teTeX)
- 2002-01-21 Upload: ttf2tex 0.4.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tlaunch: A Windows GUI to run a networked TeX Live as if installed locally
- newcommand: Generate new LaTeX command definitions
- tex2tok: Convert a TeX source file into tokens
- match_parens: Find mismatches of parentheses, braces, (angle) brackets, in texts