ttf2tex – Use TrueType fonts with teTeX
This script for the Bash shell was designed to create all files neccessary to use TrueType fonts with teTeX from a set of TTF files. It sorted them, build the map files required by ttf2pk and pdfTeX, and optionally install them. The package was designed for UNIX/Linux systems running teTeX.
The package is no longer supported by anyone.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2000–2002, 2004 Philipp Lehman|
|Maintainer||Philipp Lehman (inactive)|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (167.4k).
- 2003-06-05 CTAN upload: ttf2tex 0.6.1
- 2002-09-30 Upload: ttf2tex 0.6 (TrueType font installer for teTeX)
- 2002-01-21 Upload: ttf2tex 0.4.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- check: A syntax checker and tidier
- orderer: Order references in a TeX file
- textoolspro: Tools for documentation written in LaTeX
- texdef: Display the definitions of TeX commands