ucharcat – Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
The package implements the \Ucharcat command for LuaLaTeX. \Ucharcat is a new primitive in XeTeX, an extension of the existing \Uchar command, that allows the specification of the catcode as well as character code of the character token being constructed.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2015 David Carlisle|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucharcat|
MiKTeX as ucharcat
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (156.9k).
- 2015-11-21 CTAN update: ucharcat
- 2015-08-25 CTAN update: ucharcat
- 2015-06-14 New on CTAN: ucharcat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
- luapackageloader: Allow LuaTeX to load external Lua packages
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials