ucharcat – Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
The package implements the \Ucharcat command for LuaLaTeX. \Ucharcat is a new primitive in XeTeX, an extension of the existing \Uchar command, that allows the specification of the catcode as well as character code of the character token being constructed.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2015 David Carlisle
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucharcat|
|MiKTeX as ucharcat|
support for using Lua code
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (156.9k).
- 2015-11-21 CTAN update: ucharcat
- 2015-08-25 CTAN update: ucharcat
- 2015-06-14 New on CTAN: ucharcat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luabibentry: Repeat BibTeX entries in a LuaLaTeX document body
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- luatex85: pdfTeX aliases for LuaTeX