uni-titlepage – Universal titlepages with configuration options and predefined styles
Creation of title pages is something most authors should not have to do. But reality is not perfect, so a lot of authors have to do it.
This package not only provides several pages for the title instead of only one — at least five are typical for a thesis! —, it also provides a bunch of predefined titlepage styles with several standard elements, and optionally additional elements.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2009–2022 Markus Kohm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as uni-titlepage|
MiKTeX as uni-titlepage
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.0M).
- 2022-08-06 CTAN update: uni-titlepage
- 2022-03-23 CTAN update: uni-titlepage
- 2022-01-25 CTAN update: uni-titlepage
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- titling: Control over the typesetting of the \maketitle command
- thesis-titlepage-fhac: Little style to create a standard titlepage for diploma thesis
- uni-wtal-lin: Citation style for linguistic studies at the University of Wuppertal
- titlepages: Sample titlepages, and how to code them