worldflags – Drawing flags with TikZ
This is a package for drawing flags using TikZ. Currently the national flags of all independent nations are included, additionally some other flags of various organizations.
A flag can be drawn ...
- as a single TikZ-picture within ordinary text,
- as a picture element within a TikZ-picture.
The appearance of a flag (size, frame etc.) can be adapted using optional parameters.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as worldflags|
MiKTeX as worldflags
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.6M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- robotarm: TikZ powered LaTeX package to draw parameterized 2D robot arms
- wheelchart: Draw wheelcharts with TikZ
- fenetrecas: Commands for CAS-like windows (Xcas or Geogebra) in TikZ