yax – Yet Another Key System
YaX is advertised as a key system, but it rather organizes attributes in parameters, which parameters can be executed, so that YaX is halfway between key management and macro definition (and actually hopes to provide a user’s interface).
Values assigned to attributes can be retrieved and tested in various ways, with full expandability ensured as much as possible.
Finally, YaX’s syntax is a quite peculiar (as few braces as possible), but may be customized.
YaX is based on texapi and thus requires e-TeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Paul Isambert (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as yax|
MiKTeX as yax
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (126.5k).
- 2011-01-26 CTAN Update: texapi & yax
- 2010-07-20 CTAN updates: texapi and yax
- 2010-06-17 New CTAN package: yax
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- simplekv: A simple key/value system for TeX and LaTeX
- expkv: An expandable key=val implementation
- texapi: Macros to write format-independent packages
- chemfig: Draw molecules with easy syntax