CTAN upload notification: pst-3dplot
pst-3dplot is a package based on PSTricks to draw graphical three dimensional objects (points, lines, squares, boxes, circles, spheres), math functions z=f(x,y) and three dimensional data files.
----- End forwarded message ----- Thanks for the upload. I installed the package as requested in CTAN:graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot Reinhard Zierke for the CTAN team
pst-3dplot – Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
A package using PSTricks to draw a large variety of graphs and plots, including 3D maths functions. Data can be read from external data files, making this package a generic tool for graphing within TeX/LaTeX, without the need for external tools.
- 2021-09-25 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2014-02-02 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-14 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2009-10-06 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2009-07-28 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2008-11-13 CTAN package updated: pst-3dplot
- 2008-01-23 CTAN packages updated: pstricks, pstricks-add and pst-3dplot