pst-3dplot – Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
A package using PSTricks to draw a large variety of graphs and plots, including 3D maths functions. Data can be read from external data files, making this package a generic tool for graphing within TeX/LaTeX, without the need for external tools.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-3dplot|
MiKTeX as pst-3dplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (990.7k).
- 2021-09-25 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2014-02-02 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-ob3d: Three dimensional objects using PSTricks
- pst-2dplot: A PSTricks package for drawing 2D curves
- pst-ode: Solving initial value problems for sets of Ordinary Differential Equations
- tikz-3dplot: Coordinate transformation styles for 3d plotting in TikZ