pst-3dplot – Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
A package using PSTricks to draw a large variety of graphs and plots, including 3D maths functions. Data can be read from external data files, making this package a generic tool for graphing within TeX/LaTeX, without the need for external tools.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-3dplot|
MiKTeX as pst-3dplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2014-02-02 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-14 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-platon: Platonic solids in PSTricks
- pst-infixplot: Using PSTricks plotting capacities with infix expressions rather than RPN
- pst-ode: Solving initial value problems for sets of Ordinary Differential Equations
- makeplot: Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX