pst-3dplot – Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
A package using PSTricks to draw a large variety of graphs and plots, including 3D maths functions. Data can be read from external data files, making this package a generic tool for graphing within TeX/LaTeX, without the need for external tools.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|TeX Live as pst-3dplot
MiKTeX as pst-3dplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).
- 2023-09-09 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2021-09-25 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2014-02-02 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3d: A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
- pst-platon: Platonic solids in PSTricks
- pst-solides3d: Draw perspective views of 3D solids
- pst-plot: Plot data using PSTricks