CTAN Submission: CWEBbin 3.64 [p20]
Date: March 11, 2002 6:35:02 PM CET
On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Andreas Scherer wrote: > I have uploaded the files > > ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/cwebbin/README.p20 > ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/cwebbin/cwebbin-p20.tar.gz > > containing the adaptation of CWEBbin to the current CWEB 3.64 as of March > 2002. CWEBbin consists of a set of change files (to be applied with the TIE > processor) that make the original sources usable with ANSI-C/C++ compilers on > UNIX/Linux, MS/Windows, and Amiga. Extra functionality, like TeX macros and > CWEB macros for international documentation of CWEB programs, is introduced > in the archive and documented in README.p20. Binary files are not shipped > with this distribution. > > CWEBbin is contributed to the public domain. Licensing conditions are the > same as those of CWEB proper. > > Both the README.p20 file and the cwebbin-p20.tar.gz archive should be > installed at > > CTAN:/web/c_cpp/cwebbin > > and should replace the now out-dated version [p19]. Thanks for the update, which I installed as requested. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
cwebbin – CWEB for ANSI-C/C++ compilers
A highly portable and extended version of Levy/Knuth CWEB 3.64c for UNIX, Windows, Mac (and possibly other operating systems). TeX macros, CWEB macros, and NLS catalogs are included for German, French (partially), and Italian program documentation on any machine.
- Thoroughly updated code base; several bug fixes; clean compilation (with both C and TeX) on at least four different architectures.
- Added CTWILL program with tools and utilities for brave users; including introductory manpage.
- Internationalization of CTANGLE, CWEAVE, and CTWILL with “GNU gettext utilities”.
- New code base for CWEB in TeX Live 2019, incorporating all features of the TL 2018 version and adding new features from CWEBbin.
As of November 2019 CTAN no longer holds a copy of this material. Please go to the package’s github repository for more information.
|Copyright||1991, 1993 Carsten Steger|
1991–1993 Hans-Hermann Bode
1992 Klaus Guntermann
1993–2000, 2005, 2011, 2018–2021 Andreas Scherer
- 2019-02-17 CTAN Update: cwebbin
- 2017-02-20 CTAN Update: cwebbin
- 2002-03-11 CTAN Submission: CWEBbin 3.64 [p20]