CTAN Update: cwebbin
CWEB 3.64b fixes a bug introduced between versions 2.8 and 3.0 a long time ago. #line directives in the C/C++ code were incorrect when @i'nclude directives appeared between @y and @z in a changefile.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://ctan.org/pkg/cwebbin The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/web/c_cpp/cwebbin/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
cwebbin – CWEB for ANSI-C/C++ compilers
A highly portable and extended version of Levy/Knuth CWEB 3.64c for UNIX, Windows, Mac (and possibly other operating systems). TeX macros, CWEB macros, and NLS catalogs are included for German, French (partially), and Italian program documentation on any machine.
- Thoroughly updated code base; several bug fixes; clean compilation (with both C and TeX) on at least four different architectures.
- Added CTWILL program with tools and utilities for brave users; including introductory manpage.
- Internationalization of CTANGLE, CWEAVE, and CTWILL with “GNU gettext utilities”.
- New code base for CWEB in TeX Live 2019, incorporating all features of the TL 2018 version and adding new features from CWEBbin.
As of November 2019 CTAN no longer holds a copy of this material. Please go to the package’s github repository for more information.
|Copyright||1991, 1993 Carsten Steger|
1991–1993 Hans-Hermann Bode
1992 Klaus Guntermann
1993–2000, 2005, 2011, 2018–2021 Andreas Scherer
- 2019-02-17 CTAN Update: cwebbin
- 2017-02-20 CTAN Update: cwebbin
- 2002-03-11 CTAN Submission: CWEBbin 3.64 [p20]