CTAN update: xkeyval and pst-xkey packages
The updates are related to three small bugs that were discovered on 2004/12/20. Two are related to the support of the empty family (eg, for pstricks). The previous update avoided removing spaces from key and familynames and some macros were adjusted. I overlooked the fact that one of those macros removed the empty family from the list of families. The last bug that was solved was in reusing a macro that was redefined intermediately in case presets were used. I hope no more bugs will show up now.
Thanks for the update For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
xkeyval – Extension of the keyval package
This package is an extension of the keyval package and offers additional macros for setting keys and declaring and setting class or package options. The package allows the programmer to specify a prefix to the name of the macros it defines for keys, and to define families of key definitions; these all help use in documents where several packages define their own sets of keys.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Hendri Adriaens|
- 2020-11-21 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-12-05 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-05-11 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2012-10-18 CTAN Update: xkeyval
- 2008-08-11 CTAN package update: xkeyval
- 2006-11-19 CTAN Update: xkeyval 2.5f
- 2005-08-20 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.5d
- 2005-02-23 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.3, pst-xkey v1.5, xkvview v1.1