CTAN update: xkeyval
- Implemented fix conformfix in keyval (2.6d) - changes to support the recent support of keyval for \par (2.6c)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/xkeyval More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xkeyval We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
xkeyval – Extension of the keyval package
This package is an extension of the keyval package and offers additional macros for setting keys and declaring and setting class or package options. The package allows the programmer to specify a prefix to the name of the macros it defines for keys, and to define families of key definitions; these all help use in documents where several packages define their own sets of keys.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Hendri Adriaens|
- 2020-11-21 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-12-05 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-05-11 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2012-10-18 CTAN Update: xkeyval
- 2008-08-11 CTAN package update: xkeyval
- 2006-11-19 CTAN Update: xkeyval 2.5f
- 2005-08-20 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.5d
- 2005-02-23 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.3, pst-xkey v1.5, xkvview v1.1