CTAN Update: xkeyval
This update is created to also protect \CurrentOption in processing nested \setkeys, particularly, \setkeys inside \ProcessOptionsX.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/xkeyval . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xkeyval (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
xkeyval – Extension of the keyval package
This package is an extension of the keyval package and offers additional macros for setting keys and declaring and setting class or package options. The package allows the programmer to specify a prefix to the name of the macros it defines for keys, and to define families of key definitions; these all help use in documents where several packages define their own sets of keys.
|Copyright||2004–2014 Hendri Adriaens|
- 2014-12-05 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2014-05-11 CTAN update: xkeyval
- 2012-10-18 CTAN Update: xkeyval
- 2008-08-11 CTAN package update: xkeyval
- 2006-11-19 CTAN Update: xkeyval 2.5f
- 2005-08-20 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.5d
- 2005-02-23 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.3, pst-xkey v1.5, xkvview v1.1
- 2005-01-30 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.0