CTAN update: xkeyval v2.2 and extract v1.6
1) Added a viewer utility for generating tables with defined keys per family or all families together. 2) Improved nesting mechanism.
1) Added optional information header for extracted files. 2) Improved options section.
Thanks for the updates. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
extract – Extract parts of a document and write to another document
The package provides the means to extract specific content from a source document and write that to a target document. One could, for instance, use this to extract all exercises from lecture notes and generate an exercises book on the fly.
The package also provides an environment which writes its body entirely to the target file. Another environment will write to the target file, but will also execute the body. This allows to share code (for instance, a preamble) between the source document and the target file.
Finally, the package provides an interface to conditionally extract content. With a single package option, one can specify exactly which commands (counted from the start of the document) should be extracted and which not. This might be useful for extracting specific slides from a presentation and use them in a new file.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Hendri Adriaens|
- 2019-09-19 CTAN update: extract
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: extract
- 2005-03-31 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.4 and extract v1.7
- 2005-02-15 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.2 and extract v1.6
- 2005-02-09 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.1 and extract v1.5
- 2005-02-07 CTAN Update: extract v1.4
- 2005-01-12 CTAN update: extract
- 2005-01-07 CTAN update: extract v1.2