CTAN update: extract
made \begin and \end now actually robust
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/extract More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/extract CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
extract – Extract parts of a document and write to another document
The package provides the means to extract specific content from a source document and write that to a target document. One could, for instance, use this to extract all exercises from lecture notes and generate an exercises book on the fly.
The package also provides an environment which writes its body entirely to the target file. Another environment will write to the target file, but will also execute the body. This allows to share code (for instance, a preamble) between the source document and the target file.
Finally, the package provides an interface to conditionally extract content. With a single package option, one can specify exactly which commands (counted from the start of the document) should be extracted and which not. This might be useful for extracting specific slides from a presentation and use them in a new file.
|2004–2019 Hendri Adriaens
- 2019-09-19 CTAN update: extract
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: extract
- 2005-03-31 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.4 and extract v1.7
- 2005-02-15 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.2 and extract v1.6
- 2005-02-09 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.1 and extract v1.5
- 2005-02-07 CTAN Update: extract v1.4
- 2005-01-12 CTAN update: extract
- 2005-01-07 CTAN update: extract v1.2