CTAN update: poemscol 2.31
Poemscol 2.31 introduces a new way of capturing references to ranges of lines for multi-line lemmas using the label/ref mechanism. Lemmas can be nested or even overlapping with no special handling.The same mechanism is used to capture line ranges in verse sections and in prose sections.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Copyright||2002–2019 John Burt|
- 2019-10-30 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-13 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-09 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2019-08-21 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-08-04 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2018-01-25 CTAN update: poemscol