CTAN Update: poemscol
Marginal marks made by \JHpoemtitle now work the same way in all title placement schemes.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/poemscol The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/poemscol/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Copyright||2002–2020 John Burt|
- 2020-08-10 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2020-06-13 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2020-06-03 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-10-30 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-13 CTAN update: poemscol