CTAN update: poemscol 2.4
Poemscol 2.4 enables users to define new species of endnotes in sections of line numbered prose and in sections of prose numbered by paragraph and sentence. Poemscol's handling of prose is now on a par with its handling of verse.
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Copyright||2002–2019 John Burt|
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-10-30 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-13 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-09-09 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2019-08-21 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2019-08-04 CTAN Update: poemscol