CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.06
mhchem: fixed: font size for superscript above <=>
This package is located at http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/mhchem/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=mhchem (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . _______________________________________________ Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
mhchem – Typeset chemical formulae/equations and H and P statements
The bundle provides three packages:
The mhchem package provides commands for typesetting chemical molecular formulae and equations.
The hpstatement package provides commands for the official hazard statements and precautionary statements (H and P statements) that are used to label chemicals.
The rsphrase package provides commands for the official Risk and Safety (R and S) Phrases that are used to label chemicals.
The package requires the expl3 bundle.
|Copyright||2004–2021 Martin Hensel|
- 2022-01-01 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2014-02-04 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2013-06-25 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2011-05-03 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2011-04-28 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2010-06-16 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2007-04-11 CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.06
- 2006-12-20 CTAN Update: mhchem bundle v3.05