CTAN update: mhchem
hpstatement v2.0.0: The statements are available in all the versions published by the European Union (oldest version: 2008-12-16, newest version: 2021-10-01).
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/mhchem The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mhchem/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
mhchem – Typeset chemical formulae/equations and H and P statements
The bundle provides three packages:
The mhchem package provides commands for typesetting chemical molecular formulae and equations.
The hpstatement package provides commands for the official hazard statements and precautionary statements (H and P statements) that are used to label chemicals.
The rsphrase package provides commands for the official Risk and Safety (R and S) Phrases that are used to label chemicals.
The package requires the expl3 bundle.
|Copyright||2004–2021 Martin Hensel|
- 2022-01-01 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2014-02-04 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2013-06-25 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2011-05-03 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2011-04-28 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2010-06-16 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2007-04-11 CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.06
- 2006-12-20 CTAN Update: mhchem bundle v3.05