CTAN Update: bib2gls
- save-original-entrytype option now allows the name of a field as the value (making it consistent with the save-original-id option). - save-original-id option now has a check to disallow special internal fields (instead of silently ignoring the setting). - replicate-fields option will now allow unknown fields (but not special internal fields) in the targets and will save them using \GlsXtrSetField. - new options: save-original-id-action save-original-entrytype-action hex-unicode-fields - Bug fix: Added check for null in getSortFallbackContents (to avoid NullPointerException)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/bib2gls The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/bib2gls/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
bib2gls – Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files
This Java command line application may be used to extract glossary information stored in a .bib file and convert it into glossary entry definition commands.This application should be used with glossaries-extra.sty’s ‘record’ package option. It performs two functions in one:
- selects entries according to records found in the .aux file (similar to bibtex),
- hierarchically sorts entries and collates location lists (similar to makeindex or xindy).
The glossary entries can then be managed in a system such as JabRef, and only the entries that are actually required will be defined, reducing the resources required by TeX.
The supplementary application convertgls2bib can be used to convert existing .tex files containing definitions (\newglossaryentry etc.) to the .bib format required by bib2gls.
|Copyright||2017–2021 Nicola L. C. Talbot|
- 2021-11-24 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2021-11-06 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2020-07-12 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2020-07-10 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2020-05-31 CTAN Update: bib2gls
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2020-02-14 CTAN update: bib2gls