CTAN update: interfaces
interfaces – Set parameters for other packages, conveniently
The package provides a small number of convenient macros that access features in other frequently-used packages, or provide interfaces to other useful facilities such as the pdfTeX \pdfelapsedtime primitive. Most of these macros use pgfkeys to provide a key-value syntax. The package also uses the package scrlfile from the Koma-Script bundle (for controlled loading of other files) and etoolbox.
The package is bundled with sub-packages containing actual interfaces: by default, the package loads all available sub-packages, but techniques are provided for the user to select no more than the interfaces needed for a job.
|Copyright||2010 Florent Chervet|
- 2011-02-19 CTAN package update: interfaces (v3.1 release)
- 2011-02-13 CTAN update: interfaces (v3.0)
- 2011-01-19 cam.ctan.org upload: interfaces (v2.9)
- 2011-01-17 CTAN update: interfaces
- 2010-11-25 CTAN update: Interfaces
- 2010-11-20 CTAN update: Interfaces
- 2010-10-27 CTAN update: Interfaces
- 2010-10-25 new ctan package: interfaces