CTAN update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
Maintenance release of the Very Short Guide to use ClassPack 1.19
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/info/latex-veryshortguide More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex-veryshortguide
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
LaTeX-veryshortguide – The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
This is a 4-page reminder of what LaTeX does. It is designed for printing on A4 paper, double-sided, and folding once to A5. Such an ‘imposed’ version of the document is provided in the distribution, as PDF. An analogous version is provided in ‘legal’ format.
|Copyright||2009–2020 Silmaril Consultants|
- 2020-05-22 CTAN update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-13 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-11 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2013-01-23 CTAN Update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2012-01-12 CTAN update: The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
- 2009-10-02 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2009-07-25 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2009-07-22 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide