CTAN Update: latex-veryshortguide
This revision corrects some minor typographical inconsistencies and rephrases some descriptions for greater clarity. The preformatted version uses commercial typefaces: if you use CM or something else you may have to rearrange the text a little, as space is very tight.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/info/latex-veryshortguide . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex-veryshortguide (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
LaTeX-veryshortguide – The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
This is a 4-page reminder of what LaTeX does. It is designed for printing on A4 paper, double-sided, and folding once to A5. Such an ‘imposed’ version of the document is provided in the distribution, as PDF. An analogous version is provided in ‘legal’ format.
|Copyright||2009–2016 Silmaril Consultants|
- 2016-08-13 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-11 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2013-01-23 CTAN Update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2012-01-12 CTAN update: The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
- 2009-10-02 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2009-07-25 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide
- 2009-07-22 CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide