CTAN update: acronym
Make acfi and Acfi work properly with printonlyused, withpage options.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acronym More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/acronym
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
acronym – Expand acronyms at least once
This package ensures that all acronyms used in the text are spelled out in full at least once. It also provides an environment to build a list of acronyms used. The package is compatible with pdf bookmarks.
The package requires the suffix package, which in turn requires that it runs under e-TeX.
|Copyright||1994–2019 Tobias Oetiker|
- 2019-11-12 CTAN update: acronym
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2014-09-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2008-12-19 CTAN package update: acronym-1.33
- 2008-04-23 CTAN package update: acronym-1.30
- 2005-08-21 CTAN update: acronym-1.20