CTAN Update: titlesec
A few new features a bug fixes: - Added \iftitlemeasuring (for wrap and calcwidth) - Added package option uppercase - Fixed \assignpagestyle, which did not work except in a few cases. - Fixed an incompatibility with hyperref (wrong appendix name). - Fixed a bug when reckoning the number of lines in wrap/drop.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/titlesec . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/titlesec (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
titlesec – Select alternative section titles
A package providing an interface to sectioning commands for selection from various title styles. E.g., marginal titles and to change the font of all headings with a single command, also providing simple one-step page styles. Also includes a package to change the page styles when there are floats in a page. You may assign headers/footers to individual floats, too.
|Copyright||1998–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
- 2019-10-17 CTAN update: titlesec
- 2019-09-10 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2019-07-17 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2011-07-25 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2007-08-11 CTAN package update: titlesec 2.7
- 2002-04-22 CTAN submission – checkend and titlesec macros
- 2001-12-21 CTAN submission - titletoc patch
- 2001-11-16 CTAN submission – titlesec patch 2