CTAN Update: Circuit_macros
This version fixes a bug in one of the logic macros.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/circuit_macros/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/circuit-macros We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
circuit-macros – M4 macros for electric circuit diagrams
A set of m4 macros for drawing high-quality electric circuits containing fundamental elements, amplifiers, transistors, and basic logic gates to include in TeX, LaTeX, or similar documents. Some tools and examples for other types of diagrams are also included.
The macros can be evaluated to drawing commands in the pic language, which is very easy to understand and which has a good power/complexity ratio. Pic contains elements of a simple programming language, and is well-suited to line drawings requiring parametric or conditional components, fine tuning, significant geometric calculations or repetition, or that are naturally block structured or tree structured. (The m4 and pic processors are readily available for Unix and PC machines.)
|Copyright||2010–2020 J. D. Aplevich|
- 2020-05-02 CTAN update: circuit-macros
- 2020-02-18 CTAN Update: circuit-macros
- 2019-10-17 New on CTAN: circuit-macros
- 2019-04-12 CTAN update: circuit-macros
- 2018-11-02 CTAN update: circuit-macros
- 2018-05-22 CTAN update: circuit-macros
- 2017-12-09 CTAN Update: circuit-macros
- 2017-08-28 CTAN Update: circuit-macros