CTAN update: biblatex-publist
* V. 1.7 (2017-04-12): Output marginyear before the author list. This prevents it from being vertically shifted in case of long author lists.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-publist The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-publist
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biblatex-publist – BibLaTeX bibliography support for publication lists
The package provides a BibLaTeX bibliography style file (*.bbx) for publication lists. The style file draws on BibLaTeX’s authoryear style, but provides some extra features often desired for publication lists, such as the omission of the author’s own name from author or editor data.
At least version 3.4 of biblatex is required.
- 2017-04-13 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2017-04-03 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-08-07 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-05-17 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-03-11 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2015-01-05 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist
- 2014-03-18 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2013-07-27 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist