CTAN update: luatexko
New command \hangulbyhangulfont: This being declared, Hangul characters will be forcibly typeset with Hangul font even when Latin font has Hangul glyphs.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatexko The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Dohyun Kim|
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2015-07-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2014-01-21 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2013-07-07 CTAN Update: luatexko