CTAN Update: etoc
- adds `\etocsetlocaltop.toc`. See corresponding manual section for details. - adds `\etocsavedparttocline`, `\etocsavedchaptertocline`, `\etocsavedsectiontocline`, ... They can be used in the context of the technique explained in section "Another compatibility mode". - formerly, etoc redefined for the duration of the TOC the memoir macro `\chapternumberline` and its likes to have same meaning as `\numberline` (of course, not when executed in compatibility mode), for the sake of extraction of `\etocnumber`. New method detects presence of any `\<foo>numberline` macro without any change to originals; they can thus be used as is when applying the approach of "Another compatibility mode" section from manual.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/etoc The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/etoc/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
etoc – Completely customisable TOCs
The package gives the user complete control of how the entries of the table of contents should be constituted from the name, number, and page number of each sectioning unit. The layout is controlled by the definition of ‘line styles’ for each sectioning level used in the document.
The package provides its own custom line styles (which may be used as examples), and continues to support the standard formatting inherited from the LaTeX document classes, but the package can also allow the user to delegate the details to packages dealing with list making environments (such as enumitem). The package’s default global style typesets tables of contents in a multi-column format, with either a standard heading, or a ruled title (optionally with a frame around the table).
The \tableofcontents command may be used arbitrarily many times in the same document, while \localtableofcontents provides a ‘local’ table of contents.
|Copyright||2012–2017 Jean-François Burnol|
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: etoc
- 2017-09-29 CTAN Update: etoc
- 2017-09-22 CTAN update: etoc
- 2016-09-30 CTAN update: etoc
- 2016-09-26 CTAN Update: etoc
- 2016-09-10 CTAN update: etoc
- 2015-04-19 CTAN Update: etoc
- 2015-04-10 CTAN Update: etoc