CTAN Update: filehook
Fix for new version of \InputIfFileExists. For further information see https://bitbucket.org/martin_scharrer/filehook/issues/1/latex-will-change-definition-of
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/filehook The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/filehook/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group; see https://ctan.org/lugs .
filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \included ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
|Copyright||2010–2019 Martin Scharrer|
- 2019-08-20 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-10-07 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-03-10 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2010-04-08 CTAN has a new package: filehook