CTAN Update: filehook
This bug fix release changes the internal use of \csname .. \endcsname to execute potential file hooks. Instead, the existence of the file hook is tested first to avoid implicit definition as \relax, which might interfere with user code, i.e. start a new tabular row.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/filehook . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/filehook (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \include'd ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
|Copyright||2010 Martin Scharrer|
- 2011-10-07 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-03-10 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2010-12-10 CTAN tug.ctan.org upload: filehook
- 2010-04-08 CTAN has a new package: filehook