CTAN update: libertinus-otf
This version has a new package option "mono" which can be used with "mono=false". Then no monotype font will be defined and Latin Modern Mono will be used by default unless another mono font isn't defined.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-otf More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-otf We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
libertinus-otf – Support for Libertinus OpenType
This package offers LuaLaTeX/XeLaTeX support for the Libertinus OpenType fonts maintained by Khaled Hosny.
Missing fonts are defined via several font feature settings.
The Libertinus fonts are similiar to Libertine and Biolinum, but come with math symbols.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Herbert Voß|
- 2020-02-24 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2020-02-09 CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
- 2019-10-24 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2019-09-21 CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-11-19 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-09-05 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-04-29 New on CTAN: libertinus-otf