CTAN update: luatodonotes
- Improved documentation - Corrected bugs when overriding fontsize of note - Made compatible with current versions of lualibs - Separate namespace for Lua variables and functions - Reset font settings to defaults at begin of a note
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/luatodonotes More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatodonotes We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
luatodonotes – Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
The package allows the user to insert comments into a document that suggest (for example) further editing that may be needed.
The comments are shown in the margins alongside the text; different styles for the comments may be used; the styles are selected using package options.
The package is based on the package todonotes, and depends heavily on Lua, so it can only be used with LuaLaTeX.
|Copyright||2014–2020 Fabian Lipp|
- 2017-10-02 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-12-06 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: luatodonotes
- 2014-08-09 New on CTAN: luatodonotes