CTAN update: tikz-palattice
* added "faded" style (apply fade out to custom annotations) * fixed sector dipole drawing * documentation fixes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/tikz-palattice More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tikz-palattice We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
tikz-palattice – Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
This package allows for drawing a map of a particle accelerator just by giving a list of elements — similar to lattice files for simulation software. The package includes 12 common element types like dipoles, quadrupoles, cavities, or screens, as well as automatic labels with element names, a legend, a rule, and an environment to fade out parts of the accelerator.
The coordinate of any element can be saved and used for custom TikZ drawings or annotations. Thereby, lattices can be connected to draw injection/extraction or even a complete accelerator facility.
- 2017-03-10 CTAN update: tikz-palattice
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: tikz-palattice
- 2015-03-02 CTAN Update: tikz-palattice
- 2015-02-25 New on CTAN: tikz-palattice