tikz-palattice – Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
This package allows for drawing a map of a particle accelerator just by giving a list of elements — similar to lattice files for simulation software. The package includes 12 common element types like dipoles, quadrupoles, cavities, or screens, as well as automatic labels with element names, a legend, a rule, and an environment to fade out parts of the accelerator.
The coordinate of any element can be saved and used for custom TikZ drawings or annotations. Thereby, lattices can be connected to draw injection/extraction or even a complete accelerator facility.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|TeX Live as tikz-palattice
MiKTeX as tikz-palattice
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (515.5k).
- 2017-03-10 CTAN update: tikz-palattice
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: tikz-palattice
- 2015-03-02 CTAN Update: tikz-palattice
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- tikz-ext: A collection of libraries for PGF/TikZ
- celtic: A TikZ library for drawing celtic knots
- worldflags: Drawing flags with TikZ