CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
Update for TeXLive 2015 in relation to openSUSE 13.2 (works supposedly also for previous openSUSE versions)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/texlive/texlive-dummy/openSUSE/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/texlive-dummy-opensuse We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
texlive-dummy-opensuse – Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with Open SUSE
The package solves a problem relating to use of TeX Live under a Linux distribution: Linux distributions typically require LaTeX by default, but only distribute a rather out-of-date version. So, by default, the user who wants to use current TeX Live has to undertake “dirty tricks” to override the default Linux TeX.
The solution is to declare that LaTeX is already installed; a later installation of TeX Live will therefore have no problem running on the system. The present package solves the problem for openSUSE Linux distributions.
- 2021-04-07 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2020-04-16 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2019-03-20 CTAN update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2018-05-26 CTAN update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2017-06-08 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2016-06-09 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2015-06-16 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2014-09-04 CTAN update: texlive-dummy-opensuse