CTAN update: poemscol
Improved macros for parallel texts of verse. New macros for parallel texts of prose.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/poemscol More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/poemscol We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Copyright||2013–2017 John Burt|
- 2018-01-25 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-04 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2017-10-26 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-09-03 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-08-25 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2015-07-01 CTAN update: poemscol