CTAN Update: enumitem
Changes ------- - Fix - calc stopped working if loaded after. - Improved \DrawEnumitemLabel.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/enumitem The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/enumitem/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
enumitem – Control layout of itemize, enumerate, description
This package provides user control over the layout of the three basic list environments: enumerate, itemize and description. It supersedes both enumerate and mdwlist (providing well-structured replacements for all their funtionality), and in addition provides functions to compute the layout of labels, and to ‘clone’ the standard environments, to create new environments with counters of their own.
|Copyright||2003–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
- 2019-02-05 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2019-01-15 CTAN update: enumitem
- 2018-12-01 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-08-10 CTAN update: enumitem
- 2011-07-14 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-10 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-02 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-01 CTAN Update: enumitem