CTAN update: covington
* Version 1.1 (2016-07-06): - The package now uses PSNFSS font commands if available (fallback for LaTeX 2.09 is still provided). - Work around clash with classes/package's that define their own example and examples environments (most notably the beamer class) or execise environments. The covington package no longer blindly attempts to define these environments. By default, it does not define them if they are already defined (covington's own environments, however, are still available via aliases). By means of a new package option, a redefinition can also be forced. - New length \twoaccsep allows for the adjustment of the distance between stacked accents. - Update manual. - New maintainer: J. Spitzmüller. - License has been changed to LPPL (in agreement with M. Covington) - Introduce version numbers. Arbitrarily, we start with 1.1.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/covington More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/covington
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
covington – Linguistic support
Numerous minor LaTeX enhancements for linguistics, including multiple accents on the same letter, interline glosses (word-by-word translations), Discourse Representation Structures, and example numbering.
|Copyright||1991–2019 Michael A. Covington, Robin Fairbairns, Juergen Spitzmueller|
Michael Covington (inactive)
Robin Fairbairns (inactive)
- 2019-06-06 CTAN Update: covington
- 2019-05-13 CTAN Update: covington
- 2018-12-12 CTAN update: covington
- 2018-12-08 CTAN update: covington
- 2018-09-09 CTAN Update: covington
- 2018-08-27 CTAN Update: covington
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: covington
- 2017-04-06 CTAN Update: covington