CTAN update: glossaries
* glossaries.sty: - added check for classicthesis.sty (if it's been loaded the default style is changed to "index" since the "list" style doesn't work with classicthesis.) * glossary-tree.sty: - new commands \glstreeitem, \glstreesubitem and \glstreesubsubitem provided for the "index" style to make the style easier to adjust. - replaced hard-coded \space with \glstreepredesc or \glstreechildpredesc for all glossary-tree styles except for the alttree* styles. * glossary-mcol.sty: - The "mcolindex" and "mcolindexspannav" styles use the new \glstreeitem, \glstreesubitem and \glstreesubsubitem provided by glossary-tree.sty.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|Copyright||2007–2019 Nicola Talbot|
- 2019-01-07 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2018-07-24 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-06-02 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-05-24 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-05-11 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-04-08 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-03-08 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2017-09-22 CTAN Update: glossaries