CTAN update: fetchbibpes
Added the declareBV environment for locally declaring verses. Added new sample file bibpes_red.tex.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fetchbibpes The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fetchbibpes
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
fetchbibpes – Creates a DB of Bible verses from e-Sword, then fetches them on command
This bundle provides two packages, bibpes and fetchbibpes. This pair of packages was motivated by a friend, who was preparing Bible studies lessons using a combination of the application e-Sword and LaTeX. He wanted a ‘database’ of Bible packages from which he could simply ‘fetch’ passages into the LaTeX source file.
Package bibpes is used to develop a database of verses, and package fetchbibpes is used to fetch the verses.
|Copyright||2016–2018 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
- 2018-08-02 CTAN update: fetchbibpes
- 2018-07-13 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2017-01-11 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-10-14 CTAN update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-04-21 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-04-14 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-04-10 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2016-04-06 New on CTAN: fetchbibpes