fetchbibpes – Creates a DB of Bible verses from e-Sword, then fetches them on command
This bundle provides two packages, bibpes and fetchbibpes. This pair of packages was motivated by a friend, who was preparing Bible studies lessons using a combination of the application e-Sword and LaTeX. He wanted a ‘database’ of Bible packages from which he could simply ‘fetch’ passages into the LaTeX source file.
Package bibpes is used to develop a database of verses, and package fetchbibpes is used to fetch the verses.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2016–2021 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||TeX Live Contrib as fetchbibpes|
MiKTeX as fetchbibpes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2018-08-02 CTAN update: fetchbibpes
- 2018-07-13 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
- 2017-01-11 CTAN Update: fetchbibpes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ratexdb: Database reports using LaTeX and Ruby
- bibleref-german: German adaptation of bibleref
- bibleref-lds: Bible references, including those to the scriptures of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- bibleref-parse: Specify Bible passages in human-readable format