CTAN Update: UPmethodology
Since the use of the Babel macro \iflanguage may cause problems on some installations, UPmethodology code was updated for removing any occurrence of this macro, and using the internal macro \upmcurrentlang.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/upmethodology We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-03-11 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-08-12 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-06-27 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2015-04-25 CTAN Update: UPmethodology