CTAN update: nicematrix
New command \Block to construct block matrices (also called partitioned matrices). Correction of small bugs.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicematrix More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/nicematrix
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
nicematrix – Several features to improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with TikZ
In these new environments, a TikZ node is created for each cell of the matrix.
The user can use these nodes directly but nicematrix also provides commands which use these nodes to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix (the result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc.).
This package also provides a control over the width of the columns and the possibility to add an exterior line and an exterior column.
|Copyright||2017–2019 F. Pantigny|
- 2019-11-12 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-10-30 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-10-06 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-10-02 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-07-19 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-06-24 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2019-05-28 CTAN Update: nicematrix