nicematrix – Improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with PGF
This package is based on the package array. It creates PGF/TikZ nodes under the cells of the array and uses these nodes to provide functionalities to construct tabulars, arrays and matrices.
Among the features :
- continuous dotted lines for the mathematical matrices;
- exterior rows and columns (so-called border matrices);
- control of the width of the columns;
- tools to color rows and columns with a good PDF result;
- blocks of cells;
- tabular notes;
The package requires and loads l3keys2e, array, amsmath, pgfcore, and the module shapes of PGF.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2018–2023 F. Pantigny|
|Contained in||TeX Live as nicematrix|
MiKTeX as nicematrix
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.2M).
- 2023-06-05 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2023-04-20 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2023-03-08 CTAN update: nicematrix
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- matrix-skeleton: A PGF/TikZ library that simplifies working with multiple matrix nodes
- simples-matrices: Define matrices by given list of values
- easymat: A simple package for writing matrices
- tilings: A TikZ library for drawing tiles and tilings