nicematrix – Several features to improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with TikZ
In these new environments, a TikZ node is created for each cell of the matrix.
The user can use these nodes directly but nicematrix also provides commands which use these nodes to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix (the result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc.).
This package also provides a control over the width of the columns and the possibility to add an exterior line and an exterior column.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2017–2018 F. Pantigny|
|Contained in||TeX Live as nicematrix|
MiKTeX as nicematrix
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (383.5k).
- 2018-07-08 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2018-03-12 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2018-02-14 New on CTAN: nicematrix
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tkz-berge: Macros for drawing graphs of graph theory
- venndiagram: Creating Venn diagrams with TikZ
- havannah: Diagrams of board positions in the games of Havannah and Hex
- oplotsymbl: Some symbols which are not easily available