nicematrix – Matrices with continuous dotted lines drawn with TikZ
This package provides new environments NiceMatrix, pNiceMatrix, bNiceMatrix, etc. similar to the classical environnements matrix, pmatrix, bmatrix, etc. of mathtools.
In these new environments, new commands \Cdots, \Vdots, \Ddots, etc. are available to draw continuous dotted lines from two cells of the matrix. The result is more aesthetic than the classical result obtained using \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc. The continuous dotted lines are drawn with TikZ.
It is also possible to use this package in a transparent mode where the classical environments matrix, pmatrix, etc. are redefined in such a way that \cdots, \vdots, \ddots, etc. draw the continuous dotted lines automatically.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2017–2018 F. Pantigny|
|Contained in||TeX Live as nicematrix|
MiKTeX as nicematrix
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (260.2k).
- 2018-04-17 CTAN update: nicematrix
- 2018-03-12 CTAN Update: nicematrix
- 2018-02-14 New on CTAN: nicematrix
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tkz-berge: Macros for drawing graphs of graph theory
- venndiagram: Creating Venn diagrams with TikZ
- tikz-karnaugh: Typeset Karnaugh maps using TikZ
- karnaugh-map: LaTeX package for drawing karnaugh maps with up to 6 variables