CTAN update: glossaries
* glossaries.sty: - bug fix (if \makeindex is used without \makeglossaries, corrupted glossary information is written to the .idx file) * makeglossaries-lite.lua: - corrected check for double-quotes in \@istfilename (from \jobname when the .tex file name contains spaces) - added check for nil codepage
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|Copyright||2007–2022 Nicola Talbot|
- 2022-11-04 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-10-21 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2020-03-20 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2019-12-07 CTAN Update: glossaries