CTAN Update: circuitikz
* Version 0.8.2 (2017-05-01) - Fixes pgfkeys error using alternatively specified mixed colors (see pgfplots manual section "4.7.5 Colors") - Added new switches "ncs" and "nos" - Reworked arrows at spst-switches - Fixed direction of controlled american voltage source - "v<=" and "i<=" do not rotate the sources anymore(see them as "counting direction indication", this can be different then the shape orientation); Use the option "invert" to change the direction of the source/apperance of the shape. - current label "i=" can now be used independent of the regular label "l=" at current sources - rewrite of current arrow placement. Current arrows can now also be rotated on zero-length paths - New DIN/EN compliant operational amplifier symbol "en amp"
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/circuitikz The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/circuitikz/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive PGF/TikZ package.
|Copyright||2007–2020 Massimo Redaelli|
2013–2020 Stefan Erhardt
2015–2020 Stefan Lindner
2018–2020 Romano Giannetti
- 2020-10-15 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-08-09 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-07-16 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-07-07 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-06-22 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-05-18 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-02-23 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ