CTAN Update: circuitikz
* Version 0.8.2 (2017-05-01) - Fixes pgfkeys error using alternatively specified mixed colors (see pgfplots manual section "4.7.5 Colors") - Added new switches "ncs" and "nos" - Reworked arrows at spst-switches - Fixed direction of controlled american voltage source - "v<=" and "i<=" do not rotate the sources anymore(see them as "counting direction indication", this can be different then the shape orientation); Use the option "invert" to change the direction of the source/apperance of the shape. - current label "i=" can now be used independent of the regular label "l=" at current sources - rewrite of current arrow placement. Current arrows can now also be rotated on zero-length paths - New DIN/EN compliant operational amplifier symbol "en amp"
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/circuitikz The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/circuitikz/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
circuitikz – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive pgf/TikZ package.
- 2017-05-30 CTAN update: circuitikz
- 2017-05-02 CTAN Update: circuitikz
- 2017-03-26 CTAN Update: circuitikz
- 2017-03-09 CTAN update: circuitikz
- 2016-09-10 CTAN update: circuitikz
- 2016-06-07 CTAN update: circuitikz
- 2016-04-25 CTAN Update: circuitikz
- 2015-05-16 CTAN Update: circuitikz