CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive PGF/TikZ package.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007–2020 Massimo Redaelli|
2013–2020 Stefan Erhardt
2015–2020 Stefan Lindner
2018–2020 Romano Giannetti
|Contained in||TeX Live as circuitikz|
MiKTeX as circuitikz
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2020-10-15 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-05-18 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-02-23 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ladder: Draw simple ladder diagrams using TikZ
- tikz-relay: TikZ library for typesetting electrical diagrams
- adigraph: Augmenting directed graphs
- syntaxdi: Create “railroad” syntax diagrams