circuitikz – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive pgf/TikZ package.
GNU General Public License
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as circuitikz|
|MiKTeX as circuitikz|
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (355.3k).
- 2017-05-30 CTAN update: circuitikz
- 2017-05-02 CTAN Update: circuitikz
- 2017-03-26 CTAN Update: circuitikz
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikzcodeblocks: Helps to draw codeblocks like scratch, NEPO and PXT in TikZ
- pgfplots: Create normal/logarithmic plots in two and three dimensions
- fast-diagram: Easy generation of FAST diagrams
- flowchart: Shapes for drawing flowcharts, using TikZ