CTAN update: l3build
## [2019-06-18] ### Added - Switch `--show-log-on-error` for use with `--halt-on-error`. Results in the `.log` file being show in full on the console to aid in non-interactive debugging. ### Changed - Moved LuaTeX-specific font cache normalisation
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2020 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2020-02-22 CTAN update: l3build
- 2020-02-18 CTAN update: l3build
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-11-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-11-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-10-03 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-10-01 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build